Pray for Katie

Katie is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease, a lymphatic cancer. This site is a request to pray for her. Call her prayer pager 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. Updates of her progress will be posted on the site. The Power of Prayer is Awesome.

Friday, February 03, 2006

This Comment Says It All

We really loved having the boys for a few hours the other day. They are such a joy. I love seeing a completness and trust with you all having Katie back. Family is such a powerful thing,God put you all together so wonderfully, you make a beautiful family. I remember the first time I ever saw Katie she was six or seven running full speed with the sun catching her golden hair. She looks so happy to be with you all now. I,like so many people check this blog every day. It is hard when there is time between posts. But when I see you in person I see the struggle to tell everyone the latest details and the fear that any miss step will do more harm. Please let me apologize for all of us out there who are pushing with our want to know. We are Faithful in our support. We will still love you when you don't know what to say. We will give you room to love your child to breath her in. To put her security and trust back together. If there is no medical news I understand. Please dont put Katie's details out here where your enemys can use it.

Love Rebecca