M.D. Anderson Continues to Call Us.
Dr. Wells November 5th summary of Katie's condition and future possible treatments at M.D. Anderson left us with no hope for Katie. We weren't satified with that. As you know we went to Kansas where Dr. Hunninghake offered some hope of recovery and a better chance of survival than M.D. Anderson.
After being in Kansas and doing the intravenous ascorbic acid treatments (IVC) and after also contacting and discussing Katies treatment with a radiation oncologist, there in Kansas, we decided to cancel our appointments at M.D. Anderson. I made two different calls from Kansas canceling the appointments. Michele also called and canceled the appointments.
Now we kept getting calls from M.D. Anderson all last week. First from the social workers, and then even the head nurse, and Dr. Wells secretary all called to find out if we really had canceled the appointments. We make it clear we had canceled them and were under other doctors care.