Pray for Katie

Katie is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease, a lymphatic cancer. This site is a request to pray for her. Call her prayer pager 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. Updates of her progress will be posted on the site. The Power of Prayer is Awesome.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Worried About Katie

We can't call, phone, or email Katie. With Hurricane Rita and Houston being evacuated, Katie hopefully left for parts unknown with her foster parents. Nobody informed us as to where she would be going. CPS could have at least informed us of that, and someone could have informed us that she is at least safe and ok. We should have a right to know that even if we can't talk to her. I am very stressed out and worrying about her and I am sure she is worried about us and her family. I cry thinking about it. How horrible. What CPS and the Judge has done is so wrong, but I am abiding by the court order. Getting put in jail for disobeying it would not help us any. It just tears me up inside. What has America become? I believe these hurricanes are part of God's punishment on this nation.

Michele