Pray for Katie

Katie is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease, a lymphatic cancer. This site is a request to pray for her. Call her prayer pager 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. Updates of her progress will be posted on the site. The Power of Prayer is Awesome.

Friday, September 16, 2005

I feel a lot like Job in the Bible - Michele

I feel a lot like Job in the Bible. Of course my sufferings don't begin to compare with all Job went through. I did lose my family but only temporary. Katie still remains gone. My whole world has been turned upside down. I can relate well with Job and the part of Job's so-called friends. Nobody can really know how I feel or how Katie feels unless they have been in our shoes; unless they have experienced it themselves. So if you've been there and want to talk to me my email is michelew@awesomenet.net . Can't promise I can answer them all but I will read them all.

I've learned that I can't change everything and that if I trust in God and pray he will work it out. I have seen many answers to my prayers. The reasons may not be clear to us now, but there is a greater purpose being worked out.

ps:

We could really use some financial help. Please go to http://www.saveakid.us and give a donation to help with Katie's medical and legal expenses. We need a 1000 people to give $5 or $10 each. Won't you please help Katie get back home.

Michele Wernecke