Pray for Katie

Katie is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease, a lymphatic cancer. This site is a request to pray for her. Call her prayer pager 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. Updates of her progress will be posted on the site. The Power of Prayer is Awesome.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Katie's Letter - PLEASE HELP ME

Following letter wrote by Katie on August 15 and received August 22, 2005:

To whom it may concern:

I hate it here at the foster home. Please help me get back home. I miss my family so much. I am under a lot of stress. Some days I just can’t stand being here. If I was back home I won’t be so stressed out and under pressure.

CPS doesn’t help either. They say that they are trying to get me back home but they really aren’t they want to keep her as long as I am still doing treatments.

My family gives me love and support, but here they don’t give me the love and support that I need. My family means the world to me, and I miss them so much.

Now I ask you to please help me get back home where I belong.


Sincerely,

Katie Wernecke

Please help me get back home.
I miss my family so much.
Stella [CPS] isn’t doing what is best for me
she is harming me and my future.
PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK HOME

[On the back of the page]
Stella Does Not give me a chance to do what I want it is always her way.
Please Help Me Get Back Home Please
I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET BACK HOME

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home