Pray for Katie

Katie is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease, a lymphatic cancer. This site is a request to pray for her. Call her prayer pager 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. Updates of her progress will be posted on the site. The Power of Prayer is Awesome.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

From an Email - Katie - "An Angel From Heaven"

I had the awesome privledge to have Katie in my home during her stay at her first foster home.

I would like to say to anyone listening this is the most wonderful child I have ever met. She is mature beyond her years. I dont think I would have responded to all the trials she has been through with such courage and grace. She is truly an angel from heaven.

I firmly believe PRIDE is an issue on behalf of KIM GARCIA the CPS worker. I think she has overstepped her bounderies and is too prideful to admit it. I believe she would rather sacrifice Katie and her family instead of admit she was wrong. What a pity that someone would sacrifice a child to save face.

I pray THE LORD will move on Katie's behalf and on the hearts of all those involved in this case. My family and my church are going to be in constant prayer for Katie and her family. I teach a class of young girls at church and when I ask about prayer request Katie is always on the list.I KNOW GOD HEARS THESES PRAYERS AND HE WILL BE GLORIFIED WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE.

We love you Katie.........Monica Pinkerton & family