Pray for Katie

Katie is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease, a lymphatic cancer. This site is a request to pray for her. Call her prayer pager 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. Updates of her progress will be posted on the site. The Power of Prayer is Awesome.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

CPS Takes All My Kids

CPS took my sons Jonathan (14) and Joshua (5) into CPS custody that night. I asked them to place them with their grandparents and I signed a paper to that effect. They did the background check and a home inspection. The home was immaculate. They turned the home inspection into a search for Katie. The boys were already in bed and sleeping. They did not leave the boys with the grandparents and hauled them off again in the middle of the night.

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Jun 13, 01:58:00 AM 2005, Blogger coolpeach said…

    I am so sorry for what all of you are going through. My prayers are with you all escpecially Katie. I am so torn on this issue. On one hand I have a family member dying of cancer as I write this, and if there were any treatment available to give us any hope we would feel so blessed. The fact that there is still hope for katie, and treatment options available is not something you should take for granted. The doctors study for years and years and they know the body and how works down to atoms and molecutes. If you get a second and third opinion and everyone says the same thing you need to trust the years of training and knowledge they have. I know how you must feel because katie is your child. I would just come unglued if I felt I was protecting my child from harm and someone took my child away and did the very thing I was trying to protect him from. I cant even imagine what you must be going through. If it were my child I would allow him to have the radiation because I have seen what cancer can do. It does go away, but it does often come back and you need ever possible precaution and treatment you can find to decrease the odds of that happening. If you get the radiation and she doesnt really need it whats the worst thing that could happen and what are the odds of that happening? If you dont then you could end up burying your daughter and there is little worse in a parents life time than that. Please pray over this and I will pray for you too.

     
  • At Wed Jun 15, 09:13:00 PM 2005, Blogger James said…

    Oh the Faith of a grain of Mustard seed... how many times the Son of God,Yahushua uttered this saying "your faith has made you whole"

    Yaweh, always has the last say in any situation if we come boldly before Him ... His mercy is new and renewed every morning Lamitations 3:21-25

    the Devine Healings, Teaching on the shekinahlifecenter.com site will give you insight to His wordOn our web site is a write regarding "Divine Healing " this may be of interest to you.
    You can sign up for prayer or our new friends page...


    Psalms 118:17, Ps 118 :21-24, Isaiah 53:5b, First peter 2:24

     

Post a Comment

<< Home