Pray for Katie

Katie is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease, a lymphatic cancer. This site is a request to pray for her. Call her prayer pager 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. Updates of her progress will be posted on the site. The Power of Prayer is Awesome.

Friday, June 10, 2005

3 Sons Returned Home

On thursday, a team of 3 came to inspect our home. Again my basic rights were violated. I was forced to open a locked closet and office. Children had no access to this area. They really needed a search warrant. I objected, but I complied as I really wanted my boys back. The home was approved. I had to sign some papers allowing unannounced visits to the home and submitt to other intrusions into our privacy.

Friday, the children were supposed to arrive at 8 to 8:30 AM. There were press and TV crews every where waiting for the kids to arrive. They finally arrived at 9:30 PM. It was a very emotional event. It was great to have the boys home again. Thank you Judge Lewis. Our home will never be the same. We still need to get Katie out of CPS custody. We will continue to fight for her rights.