Pray for Katie

Katie is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease, a lymphatic cancer. This site is a request to pray for her. Call her prayer pager 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. Updates of her progress will be posted on the site. The Power of Prayer is Awesome.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Hilary Duff Concert

My friend Sammie Greenwood and her Mom got me a ticket to the Hilary Duff Concert in Corpus Christi in January while I was still in the hospital. Dr. Alter even postponed my next chemo treatment so I could go to it. Kids With A Cause helped us to get backstage and meet Hilary Duff personally, and have my picture took with her. It was a real thrill. I got an autographed picture, sweatshirt and pullover. After this I start my third chemo treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home