Pray for Katie

Katie is 13 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease, a lymphatic cancer. This site is a request to pray for her. Call her prayer pager 1-361-333-KATY (5289), enter your ZipCode and # key, to let her know you have prayed for her. Updates of her progress will be posted on the site. The Power of Prayer is Awesome.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

The Healing Room People

Today is Saturday and my Dad called the Healing Room people to come and pray for me. They meet Thursdays and Saturdays at the Railway Inn on Ocean Drive in Corpus Christi to just pray for people that need healing. My dad says there have been several miracles of complete healing. This time they came to my hospital room to pray for me. They prayed for the cancer to be gone and that I would experience no harmful effects from the chemo treatments to come. Thank you for praying for me. Thanks to all my visitors and people who brought gifts.